The continued advent of new technology and the growth of the Internet have created great potential for instant information and e-commerce activity. While convenient for consumers, this new technology increases the likelihood of sensitive personal information being compromised. Centrix Bank feels it is imperative that we help you, our valued customer, understand how best to protect yourself from the dangers of today's technology-based environment. To learn more about the potential threat of fraud-based activities and how to protect yourself and your money, please browse the links below.
Online Security Awareness
- Get NetWise
- FTC: Fighting Identity Theft
- Tools to Prevent Identity Theft (PDF)
- Fraud Alert: Donít Get Phished! (PDF)
- Fake Check Scams (PDF)
- Account Fraud: Knowing the Facts, Protecting Your Money (PDF)
- Fraud Alert: Account Hijacking (PDF)
- You Have the Power to Stop Identity Theft (PDF)
- Keeping Your Money Safe
- FDIC Consumer Alerts
- Can You Spot a Scam?
- How to Protect Yourself from Phishing Scams
- NEW! Fraud Alert Involving Email Intrusions to Facilitate Wire Transfers Overseas
- NEW! FFIEC Business Account Guidance Brochure
- NEW! FFIEC Consumer Guidance Brochure
In addition to helping you take steps towards protecting yourself, Centrix Bank also continually searches for state-of-the-art technology with a focus on security, so your information remains safe when banking online with us. For more information regarding how Centrix Bank is safeguarding your sensitive account information, please visit our Security section.
Security Alert Notices
|12/19/2013||TARGET DEPARTMENT STORE DATA BREACH|
|12/17/2013||TELEPHONE DEBIT CARD PHISHING SCAM|
|| TOP ||