Centrix Bank's Cash Management services are designed to provide customized solutions to assist our business, municipality and not–for–profit customers with focusing beyond their day–to–day business management. Our comprehensive offering of products will assist with the collection, disbursement and investment of funds, as well as enhanced fraud prevention.
- Wholesale and Retail Lockbox — expedite funds availability while reducing in–house processing costs of accounts receivables.
- Remote Deposit Capture — facilitates funds availability and saves time and money by eliminating frequent trips to the bank through an easy to use process.
- ACH/Receivable Processing — provides a process for the collection of funds electronically to effectively manage cash flow.
- Deposit Reconciliation — an automated service that assists with the reconciliation of deposit accounts for multiple locations using specially encoded deposit slips.
- Customer Payment Portal — enables organizations to accept online payments and donations through a hosted link from their own website to a secured, custom-branded web page.
- ACH/Bill Payer — allows for the disbursement of funds electronically, such as direct deposits of payroll, bill payments and/or tax payments.
- Zero Balance Accounts — disbursement accounts that can be automatically funded by a concentration account to cover daily check clearing.
- Wire Transfer Services — provide an efficient mechanism for receiving and transmitting money on a same–day basis.
- Automatic Sweep to Investment — designed for clients who wish to maximize their surplus funds with an automated investment vehicle.*
- Short-Term Investments — provide a host of options, such as high yield savings accounts, money market accounts, including Insured Cash Sweep (ICS), and certificates of deposit to include FDIC insured Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service (CDARS).
*Some of the sweep accounts offered by Centrix Bank are not a deposit, not FDIC-insured, not insured by any federal government agency, not guaranteed by Centrix Bank and may lose value.
- ACH Block — designed to stop fraud before it happens by protecting accounts against unauthorized or fraudulent ACH withdrawals.
- Reverse Positive Pay — provides the ability to review and return fraudulent checks through Centrix Bank's online banking center, CentriNet. Please note: Reverse Positive Pay requires a CentriNet account. Together with ACH Block, Reverse Positive Pay serves as an enhancement to account security.
- Positive Pay — helps reduce the risk of fraudulent activity on commercial checking accounts. It allows customers to identify unauthorized transactions before final payment. As checks are posted, Positive Pay will verify them against the information provided by the customer via a check issued file. The check issued file is created by the customer and consists of a check number and dollar amount. If the information does not match the check issued file, then checks will be presented to the customer for review and approval through CentriNet, our online banking service.
- CentriNet Online Banking — provides immediate access to account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from a web-enabled device. View daily balances and activity, initiate stop payments, schedule bill payments, process ACH and wire transfers and print monthly statements.
- Corporate Credit Cards — The Business Edition® Visa® Card gives you the power to save money, manage your cash flow, track expenses and earn more rewards, along with 24/7 online access to your account.
For more information regarding our Cash Management services, please contact our Business Development Team today at 603-647-4446 or 800-483-0220.
|| TOP ||