Centrix Bank Benefits

Our employees are our greatest asset, and we recognize the importance of a comprehensive benefit program. Each year we strive to maintain and provide a competitive benefits package. 

Our Benefits Include: 

Medical and Dental 

Health insurance is provided by Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield offering a Consumer Driven Health Plan (CDHP) with a Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA) component. Centrix pays 80% of the cost of the health insurance premium and employees are responsible for the remaining 20%. Dental insurance is provided by Northeast Delta Dental, offering a full service plan that includes four cleanings per year! Single coverage for our employees is offered at no cost, as Centrix absorbs 100% of the dental insurance premium. We also offer family dental coverage, 80% employer paid and 20% employee responsibility of the premium cost. Vision plan as part of the VSP network is provided by Guardian with an 80% employer contribution and 20% employee contribution. Certain restrictions apply. 

Life and Disability 

Group life insurance and disability benefits are provided through Guardian Life at no cost to employees. Voluntary insurance is available through Colonial Life for both employees and their families. Certain restrictions apply. 

Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan

A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Plan is offered through Concepts in Benefits. Medical and Dependent Care Spending Accounts are available, allowing pre-tax dollars to be set aside, with a maximum amount of $2,500 into Medical and $5,000 into Dependent Care. Certain restrictions apply. 

Retirement 401(k) Plan

Centrix offers a 401(k) retirement plan through The Principal Financial Group.  The Bank matches 50% of the first 5% contributed by the employee. Certain restrictions apply. 

Other Offerings 

  • Paid vacation, sick, and personal time
  • Tuition savings plan offered through Colonial Life
  • Free checking or savings accounts
  • Discounts on safety deposit boxes       
  • Employee Assistance Program

 

Equal Employment Opportunity Employer




 

Text Size Decrease text size Increase text size