Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
BRANCH OPERATIONS OFFICER
Centrix Bank is looking for an individual responsible for management of branch office that supports a proactive internal sales culture; meets sales and service goals; mentors and coaches staff; complies with established bank policies and procedures; provides consistent and excellent customer service; and, ensures qualified staffing.
- Daily review of Branch reports to include: overdrafts, new accounts, closed accounts, etc.
- Oversee daily operation of the branch to ensure open and close of office; adherence to dual control requirements and security procedures, branch is adequately staffed with appropriately trained personnel, consistent implementation of operations and procedures, as written in manuals, branch and teller cash limits remain within established guidelines, and quality of work produced in the branch meets guidelines and expectations.
- Submit annual budget and monitor progress to stay within approved budget.
- Ensure profitability and attainment of individual and branch sales and service goals.
- Monthly monitoring of the branch, for items such as monthly reporting, compliance, security alarm system testing, auditing, overdrafts, and collections.
- Provide support to lenders and business development officers in closing and expanding customer relationships, as part of the attainment of individual and branch sales and service goals.
- Provide support and guidance to branch Retail employees in carrying out all branch duties and responsibilities to include assisting in staff development training, cross-training, coaching and mentoring creating an environment that fosters both teamwork and superior service.
- Ensure branch physical security that includes dual control, audits, compliance with regulatory policies and procedures, and appropriately uses signing authority and overrides.
- Responsible for the management and overall direction, coordination and evaluation of branch employees. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizationís policies and applicable laws to include interviewing, hiring, terminating, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Participate in community activities to promote the Bankís visibility in the market area.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
Associates Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. 5-7 years banking experience, 3 of which were in a supervisory position. Thorough knowledge of Retail operations, bank products, services and regulatory compliance as it relates to area of responsibility. Thorough knowledge of consumer loan products and the Bankís lending policy as well as compliance relating to loan interviewing and consumer applications.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to delegate work assignments, give authority to work independently, set expectations and monitor delegated activities.
- Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner with ability to gather, assess, and analyze situation for proactive resolution.
- Ability to provide leadership to team members by inspiring and motivating each employee to perform well and succeed in their role.
- Ability to manage people through staff planning, decision-making, facilitating and process improvement. Must be available to staff; provide regular performance feedback; and develop subordinatesí skills and encourage growth.
- Must show willingness to make decisions while exhibiting sound and accurate judgment for timely resolution.
- Ability to prioritize and plan work activities using time efficiently and developing realistic action plans.
- Ability to apply strong interpersonal, effective listening, problem solving, organizational and customer/employee relations skills in the performance of all essential job functions.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as computer, typewriter, phone, fax, copier, calculator, filing systems etc. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing with or without the use of interpretive devices.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and follow verbal and written instructions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||