Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
Centrix Bank is looking for an individual responsible for providing high quality customer service through the processing of customer transactions. Counsel customers seeking advice and promote and sell products and services that meet their needs.
- Promptly greet customers and direct them to the appropriate individual or department in a professional and courteous manner
- Balance ATM and process work effectively, efficiently and accurately.
- Process the night deposit work effectively, efficiently and accurately.
- Assist customers by placing stop payments, transferring funds between accounts, printing temporary checks, researching customer inquiries, and assisting with check orders and reorders.
- Ensure teller area and work rooms are neat and well organized.
- Ensure lobby areas are well stocked with necessary supplies and kept neat and well maintained.
- Assist in answering the telephone and accurately route calls.
- Process a variety of transactions, deposits, cash checks, process loan payments, withdrawals, coin machine transactions, etc.
- Order/ship cash for branch and maintain branch cash levels as outlined in policy.
- Assist with the balancing of the vault.
- Provide cash for other tellers as needed.
- Answer routine customer inquiries, requests and cross-sell Bank products whenever possible.
- Assist in the training of all new tellers.
- Provide guidance to subordinates by handling more complex transactions or difficult customers.
- Responsible for required monthly auditing and monthly reporting as required of Senior Teller.
- Attain individual sales and service goals.
- Complete all compliance training to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines as detailed in policies that include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money laundering policies.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested..
High school education required with some college preferred. 3-5 years of Teller experience required. Thorough knowledge of bank products, services and Regulatory Compliance as it relates to area of responsibility.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to apply strong interpersonal, effective listening, problem solving, organizational and customer/employee relations skills in the performance of all essential job functions.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as computer, typewriter, phone, fax, copier, calculator, etc. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to be in continual motion for long periods of time by standing, sitting, walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching, twisting, pushing and pulling as well as using repetitive motion of wrist, elbow and shoulder.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||