Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
AVP/VP RISK MANAGEMENT OFFICER
Centrix Bank is looking for an individual to assist in the day-to-day activities in maintaining the bank-wide risk management program including but not limited to the areas of risk management, regulatory consumer compliance, security, fraud.
- Serve as the Bank’s Security Officer as well as assist in investigations concerning questionable account activity, working under the direction of VP, Risk Management, and with supervisory personnel and local law enforcement as necessary.
- Oversee, manage, track and assist in fraud prevention, including the investigation of reported money laundering or other fraud-related incidents (which may include unusual and potentially suspicious activity), and determine what further reporting action is warranted, including communicating the findings to Executive Management, the Board of Directors or its designated Committee, as appropriate.
- Act as the main point of contact with third party vendors as it relates to physical security (i.e., locks, alarms, video surveillance, etc.).
- Annually receive Security Certification.
- Ensure daily account activity and suspect transactions as identified and completed in the fraud detective software.
- Assist Branch Operation Officers and the Branch Administrator in responding to branch security related incidents
- Assist in preparing the Risk Department budget as it relates to Security devices and Bank Secrecy.
- Perform additional duties as required.
Bachelor’s degree preferred or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
1-3 years' experience in banking required and 3-5 years’ experience in the bank security or risk management industry.
Substantial knowledge of banking concepts, practices, and procedures.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be organized and detail oriented with ability to identify unusual or significant patterns from information gathered.
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills for interpretation of day to day activity of both minor and complex problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to interact with all levels of management, and able to make independent decisions based on the facts at hand in order to minimize bank risk and liability.
- Ability to work independently as well as in groups on projects as assigned.
- Solid interpersonal skills dealing with both internal and external parties.
- Ability to apply learned business skills and PC literacy with basic knowledge of MS Office suite of software.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||