Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
Centrix Bank is looking for an individual primarily responsible for developing small applications utilizing Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
- Plan, design (e.g. screens, reports, databases, work flows, data organization), develop, test, debug, support, update, modify and document applications, using Microsoft Access and Microsoft Excel.
- Provide in-depth analysis for enhancements to new and existing systems.
- Design alternative solutions based on user needs, evaluate options and present to stakeholders for approval.
- Act as project lead during requirements and design meetings, as well as during user testing.
- Document the solution in detail, develop test plans, perform testing, maintain issues log to track problems and resolutions, develop training materials, train end users as needed.
- Ensure security, backup and recovery, and performance is effectively addressed.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the solution, and ensure it meets the stakeholders’ expectations, e.g. can be used easily, quickly and accurately.
Associates Degree in Programming, Database Management, Information Systems or Business Analysis, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. 3+ years of experience in designing, programming and testing systems, using Access and/or SQL. Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products, in particular Access, Excel, and Word. Proficient in Microsoft SQL database development and management. Experience using Visual Basic preferred.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to bring innovative ideas or suggestions for improvement.
- Strong problem-solving / design / critical thinking skills.
- Excellent database development and testing skills.
- Ability to provide detailed and complete technical documentation.
- Ability to take technical concepts and convey them to users in a non-technical manner.
- Accuracy in presentation of materials and dissemination of information.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||