Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
LOAN DOCUMENTATION COORDINATOR
Centrix Bank is looking for an individual responsible for the timely and accurate creation of new and renewal loan documents for standard, moderate and complex commercial and consumer loans. The incumbent will work independently and focus on details and consistency to ensure that all new loans, modifications, renewals and extensions are prepared and quality reviewed, in compliance with established credit objectives, bank policy, Federal regulation and State law.
- Analyze borrower, loan, collateral and financial data listed on the Loan Request, Terms and Conditions, Title Commitment, Business Name Lookup, Payoff Letter, Trust Certificate, Submission Sheets, Purchase & Sale Agreements and other due diligence documents to identify requirements on all new, renewal and extension loan requests.
- Create loan documents using the Harland Financial Solutions Laser Pro system.
- Collaborate with Lending to ensure all documentation content, terms and conditions and loan closing deadlines are achieved.
- Create loan modifications, renewals, or extensions using Word standard templates.
- Update existing Laser Pro procedures with process and/or regulatory changes when applicable.
- Maintain professional ethics and confidentiality in administration of customer loan documents.
- Provide exceptional and prompt customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required.
Associate's Degree in business preferred, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Experience in loan documentation, loan quality review, loan administration or loan servicing preferred.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to read and interpret commercial or consumer loan documents and possess an understanding of the perfection of security interests.
- Excellent time management and organization skills to effectively prioritize multiple loan requests and loan closing timelines in a high pressure environment.
- Ability to assess the urgency of incoming requests, act accordingly and recognize when to refer any concerns to management to avoid potential losses or legal action.
- Strong PC and software navigation skills are crucial (Windows: Access, Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||