Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
TELLER/PERSONAL BANKER FLOATER
Centrix Bank is looking for an individual responsible for providing high quality customer service throughout the opening and servicing of new and existing accounts. Counsel customers seeking advice and promote and sell products and services that meet their needs. Answer routine customer inquiries, requests and cross-sell Bank products whenever possible.
- Promptly greet customers and direct them to the appropriate individual or department in a professional and courteous manner.
- Open, maintain and close all types of accounts such as demand deposit, savings and investment accounts as well as all other complimentary products and services offered by the Bank.
- Rent safe deposit boxes and permit access as required.
- Assist customers by researching customer inquiries, balancing customer checkbooks, placing stop payments and holds on accounts, transferring funds between accounts, processing wire transfers, and processing check orders.
- Complete quality control review of new accounts placed on the system.
- Provide required monthly reports.
- Attain individual sales and service goals.
- Process a variety of transactions, deposits, cash checks, process loan payments, withdrawals, coin machine transactions, etc.
- Assist with ordering/shipping cash for branch and maintain branch cash levels as outlined in procedure.
- Assist with balancing the vault and provide with cash for Tellers as needed.
- Assist customers by taking direct consumer loan applications and process according to Bank policy and procedure.
- Ability to travel to all branch locations daily as required.
- Ability and willingness to perform all duties of Teller, Sr Teller and Personal Bankers as required.
- Complete all compliance training to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines as detailed in policies that include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money laundering policies.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
High school education required with some college preferred. Prior Retail sales, customer service experience. Prior Teller experience required. Basic knowledge of bank products, services and regulatory compliance as it relates to area of responsibility.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to apply strong interpersonal, effective listening, problem solving, organizational and customer/employee relations skills in the performance of all essential job functions.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as computer, typewriter, phone, fax, copier, calculator, etc. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||