Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
Centrix Bank is looking for an individual to analyze borrower financial statements and customer creditworthiness. Communicate findings in concise, accurate reports on all new loan requests, and periodic examination of existing loan relationships.
- Analyze financial and other information to identify potential risks, determine borrower’s financial capacity and prepare loan proposals for presentation on all new, renewal and extension loan requests.
- Collaborate with lending staff to ensure all relevant factors are considered.
- Incorporate knowledge of industry trends and risk characteristics into rating assignments, assuring consistent and accurate risk ratings.
- Apply the impact of the economic conditions, particularly those in real estate construction and development industry to financial models.
- Obtain credit bureau reports while adhering to policy guidelines.
- Responsible for communicating daily Federal Home Loan Bank and periodic Wall Street Journal change in rates.
- Maintain covenant database.
- Ensure that appropriate compliance training is completed and own work is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies that include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering policies.
- Prepare various reports as requested by management.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
Bachelors Degree in business or economics or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. 2–5 years previous banking experience preferred. 1-3 years of analysis experience. Prior credit analysis experience preferred. General knowledge and understanding of accounting, mathematical concepts and loan documents.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to apply skills in financial statement and credit analysis.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the Bank’s Loan Policy.
- Strong analytical and assessment skills for interpretation and presentation of results.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices.
- Ability to focus on write ups and analyses on a computer screen for prolonged periods of time.
- Strong PC literacy and proficient Microsoft Office skills specifically in MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as computer, phone, fax, copier, calculator, etc., with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a “team” environment.
- Ability to work independently with management oversight
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||