Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
Centrix Bank is looking for an individual to join our Marketing team. The Marketing Coordinator will provide assistance to the Marketing Officer in the direction and execution of all marketing functions. He/she will be responsible for website administration and management of the Bank’s social media outlets. Additionally, this position will assist with marketing research projects, various community events and tradeshows, and provide support to various departments to aid in the implementation of the Bank’s marketing initiatives.
- Maintain the Bank’s online and mobile websites. Collaborate with the Marketing Officer to maintain and improve aesthetics and content of website properties.
- Manage, monitor, develop and analyze website properties to include recommendations for improvements, modification of online marketing efforts and performs timely updates.
- Manage the Bank’s online retail store, including working with vendor to identify seasonal items and new additions.
- Continually seek new innovations in online financial marketing initiatives.
- Manage the Bank’s social media outlets, including Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. Explore and stay abreast of new social media channels as additional outlets for branding and promoting the Bank’s products/services.
- Monitor and maintain the Bank’s on-hold messaging system. Works with vendor to perform updates to messages as needed.
- Conduct research activities for new products to identify competitive advantages / weaknesses.
- Assist with coordinating special events and tradeshows. Participate in certain events on behalf of the Bank as determined by the Marketing Officer.
- Create statement stuffers, print advertisements, banner ads, branch signage, posters and other various marketing materials utilizing Adobe Creative Suite and other desktop layout programs.
- Manage and oversee the Bank’s marketing materials to include ordering, distributing and tracking inventory of hard goods, while adhering to proper internal/external branding standards.
- Assist Bank departments with marketing items for job fairs, developing and procuring various marketing materials for existing and prospective clients, employee orientation and other areas as assigned.
- Perform any and all other additional duties as may be assigned.
Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. 2+ years previous marketing experience.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills with the ability to edit and proofread.
- Must be accurate and organized in presentation of materials and dissemination of information in communicating to external/internal customers.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively as a member of a fast-paced marketing team.
- Must be team oriented, self-directed and able to work independently bringing motivation, innovation and accuracy within tasks assigned.
- Superior organizational, problem solving and attention to detail skills.
- Ability to clearly understand customer/sales relationships and how the Bank’s products are linked/related to the customer.
- Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines in a fast-paced and changing environment.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management as well as external customers.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications with proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as well as the Adobe suite of desktop layout software, including Illustrator, PhotoShop and InDesign.
- Familiarity with managing social media outlets.
- Knowledgeable with organizing special events and coordinating tradeshows.
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time as well as push, pull and use repetitive motion of wrist, elbow and shoulder.
- Ability to apply visual, comprehension, effective listening, problem solving, prioritizing, organizational and customer / employee relations skills in the performance of all essential job functions.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||