Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
Centrix Bank is looking for an individual responsible for providing high quality customer service through the processing of customer transactions. Counsel customers seeking advice and promote and sell products and services that meet their needs.
- Promptly greet customers and direct them to the appropriate individual or department in a professional and courtesy manner.
- Balance ATM and process work effectively, efficiently and accurately.
- Process the night deposit work effectively, efficiently and accurately.
- Assist customers with things such as placing stop payments, printing temporary checks, and transferring funds between accounts
- Answer routine customer inquires, requests, and cross-sell Bank products whenever possible
- Process a variety of transactions, deposits, cash checks, process loan payments, withdrawals, coin machine transactions, etc.
- Assist with the balancing of the vault
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
High school education required with some college preferred. Prior Retail sales, Customer Service and/or cash handling experience required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to understand and communicate basic knowledge of bank products, services and regulatory compliance as it relates to area of responsibility.
- Ability to apply strong interpersonal, effective listening, problem solving, organizational and customer/employee relations skills in the performance of all essential job functions.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as computer, typewriter, phone, fax, copier, calculator, etc. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||