Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
SENIOR CREDIT ANALYST
Centrix Bank is looking for an individual to join our Lending Credit team. This individual would be responsible for analyzing borrower financial statements and customer creditworthiness. Communicate findings in concise, accurate reports on all new loan requests and periodic examination of existing loan relationships.
- Analyze financial and other information to identify potential risks, determine borrower’s financial capacity and prepare loan proposals for presentation on all new, renewal and extension loan requests.
- Collaborate with lending staff to ensure all relevant factors are considered.
- Incorporate knowledge of industry trends and risk characteristics into rating assignments, assuring consistent and accurate risk ratings.
- Act in team leader capacity in the absence of the AVP Credit Analyst.
- Maintain covenant database.
- Identifying potential areas of concern and recommending changes to the loan policies and procedures to meet regulatory compliance standards.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
Bachelor's Degree in business or economics or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. 5+ years previous credit analysis experience. Thorough knowledge and understanding of accounting, mathematical concepts, and loan documents.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to apply business skills in financial statement and credit analysis.
- Strong analytical and assessment skills for interpretation and presentation of results.
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of the Bank’s Loan Policy.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices.
- Ability to focus on write ups and analyses on a computer screen for prolonged periods of time.
- Strong PC literacy and proficient Microsoft Office skills specifically in MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as computer, phone, fax, copier, calculator, etc., with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a “team” environment.
- Ability to work independently with limited management oversight.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||