Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
Centrix Bank is looking for an individual responsible for providing high quality customer service throughout the opening and servicing of new and existing accounts. Counsel customers seeking advice and promote and sell products and services that meet their needs. Answer routine customer inquiries, requests, and cross-sell Bank products whenever possible.
- Promptly greet customers and direct them to the appropriate individual or department in a professional and courteous manner.
- Open, maintain, and close all types of accounts such as demand deposit, savings, and investment accounts as well as all other complimentary products and services offered by the Bank.
- Assist customers in various requests such as researching customer inquiries, processing wire transfer requests, and transferring funds between accounts.
- Complete quality control review of new accounts placed on the system.
- Attain individual sales and service goals.
- Assist customers by taking direct consumer loan applications and process according to Bank policy and procedure.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
High school education required with some college preferred. Prior retail sales, teller, and customer service experience
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Ability to apply strong interpersonal, effective listening, problem solving, organizational and customer/employee relations skills in the performance of all essential job functions.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as computer, typewriter, phone, fax, copier, calculator, etc. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to be in continual motion for long periods of time by standing, sitting, walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching, twisting, pushing and pulling as well as using repetitive motion of wrist, elbow and shoulder.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||