Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking an
VP, DEPOSIT TEAM LEADER
Centrix Bank is looking for an individual to manage the Bank’s business development program through company-wide plans for deposit generation, product development, and marketing of products and services. This individual will be an architect of the business development plan, with key responsibility being the oversight and management of participating departments.
Develop and administer company-wide plan for deposit generation, to include, but not be limited to:
- Maintaining overall direction, coordination, management, and evaluation of all business development efforts and production to meet individual and group-defined core deposit, fee income, and lockbox goals.
- Conducting customer/prospect needs analysis.
- Expanding business market to provide full range of customized municipal banking and depository services.
Management of Business Development Department:
- To ensure that all staff is fully and properly trained on the Bank's products, including all deposit accounts, cash management, remote deposit capture, ACH, wires, and lockbox so that they can effectively represent the Bank and it's products with potential customers.
Lead Business Development Officer in assigned geographical region:
- Develop new and maintain existing customer relationships by calling on businesses, professional groups, and existing customers as well as soliciting new deposits and referrals. Attends to the needs of customers' satisfaction.
Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Minimum of five years of retail/commercial banking sales and service experience.
Thorough knowledge and aptitude in all aspects of deposit sales, including: product knowledge and operational process, account analysis, cash management services, internet banking and alternative delivery channels.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Sales leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent customer service and retail sales skills.
- Ability to coach/mentor and develop employees.
- Excellent verbal, written, and organizational skills, as well as effective presentation skills.
- Ability to interact with all levels of management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel).
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||