Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
LOAN SERVICING REPORTING SPECIALIST
Responsible for the creation and distribution of all Lending reports and for assisting with the daily functions of Loan Operations.
- Responsible for the completion, accuracy and timeliness of reporting for all areas of responsibility in Loan Servicing such as weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual loan reports including SBA Colson reporting, BFA reports, Policy Tracking and Dealer reporting.
- Responsible for the completion, accuracy, and timeliness of CRA and HMDA reporting.
- Set-up and maintain all operational aspects of loans on the Jack Henry loan system to ensure accurate information.
- Review applicable loan documents following loan closing for accuracy.
- Perform quality control of new loan entry and loan file maintenance.
- Process daily posting of loan payments, payoffs, and remittance of participation loan payments.
- Reconcile daily loan general ledger accounts and research outstanding entries.
- Review daily loan payment notices and review and mail past due notices to customers.
- Quote payoffs/partial release information for all loans.
- Generate and distribute daily Jack Henry system maintenance reports.
- Provide personalized customer service ensuring customers receive attention in a prompt manner.
- Ensures that appropriate compliance training is completed and own work, as well as work of any employees supervised, is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies that include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Bank Secrecy Act, and other applicable anti-money-laundering policies. Performs work assignments requiring considerable knowledge of internal/external standards and procedures such as review and special projects as requested; refers issues beyond scope of authority to manager.
- Perform additional responsibilities as required.
Associates/Bachelors Degree preferred, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. 3-4 years esperience in commercial and/or consumer administrative, loan servicing or documentation support.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Incumbent must possess the following skills and abilities to perform the essential functions of the position, with or without a reasonable accommodation:
- Able to communicate well and build successful relationships across all levels of the organization.
- Possess strong leadership skills and ability to motivate coworkers to achieve optimum performance.
- Strong personal computer and software (Windows, Word, Excel) skills are imperative. Familiarity with Jack Henry Silverlake system software a plus.
- Strong ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
- Ability to plan and prioritize daily tasks. This involves being highly organized and the ability to exercise good judgment to accommodate the needs of the daily department workflow.
- Ability to apply visual, comprehension, effective listening, problem solving, prioritizing, organizational, and customer/employee relations skills in the performance of all essential job functions.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as computer, typewriter, phone, fax, copier, calculator, filing systems, etc.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Physical surroundings are generally pleasant and comfortable with light level of noise.
- Ability to be in continual motion for long periods of time by standing, sitting, walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching, twisting, pushing, and pulling as well as using repetitive motion of wrist, elbow, and shoulder.
- Ability to lift and/or carry a minimum of 20 lbs.
- Some travel required to other branches, meetings, seminars, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||