Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
LOCKBOX PROCESSING SPECIALIST
A part-time opportunity for an individual who will be responsible for entering customer information and payments into the lockbox software; opening and sorting mail to customer specifications; extracting contents; checking errors; and performing data entry functions through the use of lockbox processing equipment.
- Accurately key alpha and numeric information from invoices, checks, etc. into an automated lockbox system. Ability to key customer information correctly to minimize impact to customer.
- Receive, sort, prepare, scan, process and verify remittances and invoices.
- Open mail and extract paper invoices/payments for sorting and preparation of batches for processing.
- Prepare batches of work for image capture by entering check or batch information into image scan database.
- Verify reports and balance summary and data entry.
- Cross-train in other functional areas required to maintain coverage in critical department functions.
- Ensures that appropriate compliance training is completed and own work, as well as work of any employees supervised, is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies that include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering policies.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
High School diploma or equivalent education required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 1 year of previous lockbox experience, preferably in a bank environment.
- Excellent eye/hand coordination.
- Ability to operate NCR iTran and other equipment.
- Strong ability to work effectively and efficiently with limited supervision in a “team” environment that is high production.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail, follow verbal and written instructions and communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices to provide personalized customer service ensuring customers receive attention in a prompt manner as well as respond to internal customer needs.
- Effective listening skills for interpretation of customer account processing.
- Must be self-motivated and self-driven.
- Strong 10-key abilities as well as the ability to use general office equipment such as computer, phone, fax, copier, calculator, encoding machine, etc., with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to be in continual motion for long periods of time by standing, sitting, walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching, twisting, pushing and pulling as well as using repetitive motion of wrist, elbow and shoulder.
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 40 lbs.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||