Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
IT Senior Support Analyst
Primary responsibilities for ensuring that all functions of the bank’s applications, network, server and telephone infrastructure are effectively operating through installing, managing, monitoring, analyzing, training and coordinating of involved parties.
- Provide advanced network, server and desktop maintenance, installation and management administration, including Exchange, SQL, Active Directory, VMware, and storage management.
- Perform a full range of system administration functions in order to control systems and attain maximum utilization, including MS Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2008R2 resource management and Exchange 2010 maintenance.
- Perform SQL server performance analysis of existing database systems.
- Monitor network to ensure network availability to all system users.
- Perform troubleshooting and fault isolation to either fix the problems or to communicate problems to appropriate 3rd Party Vendors.
- Research and recommend hardware and software solutions as directed to meet business needs.
- Monitor, track, and manage virtualized server and storage network in conjunction with the IT Manager.
- Create, maintain, and recommend changes to policies and procedures for security and user operations to be in compliance based on feedback from the Information Security Manager.
- Assist in the development of IT Manuals and Plans, including researching and designing systems to implement the plans.
- Direct and oversee the work of technicians, as needed, to ensure work is accomplished in an efficient and effective manner.
- Participate in the implementation and management of special projects.
- Develop, coordinate and conduct bank-wide training in order to provide Bank staff with required skills and knowledge of system capabilities.
- Participate in the development of internal data management plans to allow the effective and efficient sharing of information between all users.
- Ensure that appropriate compliance training is completed and own work, as well as work of any employees supervised, is in compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines, as detailed in policies that include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money-laundering policies.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or other computer related field or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience. Certifications in VMware, Microsoft, Cisco or CompTIA are desirable.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 5-7 years previous information technology experience.
- Extensive experience with Windows Server 2003, 2008 and 2008R2, Active Directory, file & print, and terminal services.
- Extensive experience in the use and knowledge of Microsoft Exchange 2010.
- Proficiency in VMware and VM Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft SQL 2005 and 2008.
- Proficiency in NAS and iSCSI SAN.
- Proficiency in the support of Windows XP and Windows 7, and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Proficiency in complex LAN/WAN documentation, configuration and troubleshooting.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong customer service orientation with the ability to communicate technical information to both internal and external customers.
- Ability to travel to all branch locations.
- Ability to work flexible hours.
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, stretch, bend, twist, stoop, crawl, walk, and climb as required by each individual support request. These activities can occur multiple times during one working day.
- Ability to be in continual motion for long periods of time as well as using repetitive motion of wrist, elbow and shoulder.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||