Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
Responsible for providing high quality customer service through the processing of customer transactions. Counsel customers seeking advice and promote and sell products and services that meet their needs.
- Promptly greet customers and direct them to the appropriate individual or department in a professional and courteous manner.
- Balance ATM and process work effectively, efficiently and accurately.
- Process the night deposit work effectively, efficiently and accurately.
- Permit access to Safe Deposit Boxes.
- Assist customers by:
- Placing stop payments and holds on accounts.
- Transferring funds between accounts.
- Printing temporary checks for customers.
- Research customer inquiries.
- Assist customers to balance their check book.
- Process check order/reorder.
- Answer routine customer inquiries, requests and cross-sell Bank products whenever possible.
- Ensure lobby areas are well stocked with necessary supplies and kept neat and well maintained.
- Ensure teller area and work rooms are neat and well organized.
- Assist in answering the telephone and accurately route calls.
- Process a variety of transactions, deposits, cash checks, process loan payments, withdrawals, credit card advances, coin machine transactions, etc.
- Process coin deposits using coin machine and be able to balance the coin machine.
- Assist with the balancing of the vault.
- Issue and PIN ATM/Debit Cards as requested.
- Attain individual sales and service goals.
- Report facility issues that arise via the Help Desk.
- Cover Senior Teller in his/her absence as required.
- Assume additional responsibilities as requested.
- Complete all compliance training to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidelines as detailed in policies that include but are not limited to Fair Lending, Bank Secrecy Act and other applicable anti-money laundering policies.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Prior Retail sales, Customer Service and/or cash handling experience required.
- Ability to understand and communicate basic knowledge of bank products, services and regulatory compliance as it relates to area of responsibility.
- Ability to apply strong interpersonal, effective listening, problem solving, organizational and customer/employee relations skills in the performance of all essential job functions.
- Ability to use general office equipment such as a computer, typewriter, phone, fax, copier, calculator, etc. with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to be in continual motion for long periods of time by standing, sitting, walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching, twisting, pushing and pulling as well as using repetitive motion of wrist, elbow and shoulder.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices.
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel to meetings, community functions, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||