Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking an
AVP, INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Centrix Bank is looking for a hands-on, technical manager with good people skills to join our IT department. This individual will be responsible for the planning, managing, budgeting and administration of the IT department. Responsible for planning, managing, administering, installing, supporting, troubleshooting, securing and monitoring performance of the Bank's technical infrastructure. Responsible for vendor management, help desk management, IT risk management and assisting with branch expansion. Individual is a key participant on various projects throughout the Bank; acts as project manager for IT projects.
- Manage IT staff, including Technical Support Analysts and Application Support Analysts.
- Hands-on manager with both management and technical responsibilities.
- Manage the operation of the IT department and the IT staff, including resource planning, resource allocation, recruitment, supervision, coaching, scheduling development, evaluation and disciplinary actions.
- Develop, maintain, implement operational and security guidelines, procedures and standards regarding day-to-day IT processes and procedures, and business continuity IT processes and procedures.
- Evaluate new, potential systems, software, hardware and applications and determine if they meet bank requirements. Select and recommend the purchase of hardware and software; this includes development of testing procedures and performing the tests as required.
- Monitor and ensure the Bank's technical infrastructure is secure and performing at an optimum level.
- Manage, track, monitor and resolve IT-related issues.
- Maintain high level qualifications in specialized platforms, such as VMware, Microsoft server, Exchange, etc.
- Manage IT projects that support business goals.
- Plan, manage and perform IT disaster recovery testing.
- Coach, mentor, support, motivate and supervise staff members.
- Develop data management processes, procedures and standards to ensure the effective, efficient and secure use of electronic data and information, including file-folder structure for both efficiency and security.
- Prepare and manage the annual IT budget, including IT-related needs of other departments; recommend and justify technical acquisitions.
- Ensure adherence to regulatory rules and regulations, and to bank policies, procedures and standards.
- Provide support to the Information Security Officer, as necessary, in his research and investigation of bank system, hardware and software.
- Keep current with the latest technologies, methodologies and best practices.
- Assume additional duties and responsibilities as requested.
Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree combined with 5 to 7 years of experience in IT.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Strong people management skills.
- Thorough understanding of server and workstation hardware and software.
- Thorough understanding of Microsoft operating systems; e.g. Windows 2008R2 server, Exchange 2010 and Windows 7 workstation.
- Ability to troubleshoot and manage projects.
- Very good understanding of VMware and SAN/NAS technologies.
- Good Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel skills.
- Solid understanding of LAN, VLAN, WAN and phone system technologies.
- Self-motivated and innovative.
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Ability to be in continual motion for long periods of time by standing, sitting, walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching, twisting, pushing and pulling, as well as using repetitive motion wrist, elbow and shoulder.
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs. of equipment.
- Ability to travel to all branch locations.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||