Join Our Team of Professionals.
We are seeking a
TELLER/PERSONAL BANKER FLOATER
Responsible for providing high quality customer service throughout the opening and servicing of new and existing accounts. Counsel customers seeking advice through a process of promoting and selling products and services that meet their needs.
- Promptly greet customers and direct them to the appropriate individual or department in a professional and courteous manner.
- Open, maintain, and close all types of demand deposit, savings, and investment accounts.
- Rent safe deposit boxes and permit access as required.
Assist customers by:
- Researching customer inquiries.
- Balancing customer checkbooks.
- Placing stop payment and holds on accounts.
- Transferring funds between accounts.
- Processing wire transfer requests.
- Processing check orders.
- Answer routine customer inquiries, requests, and cross-sell bank products whenever possible.
- Balance ATM and process work effectively, efficiently, and accurately.
- Process night deposit work effectively, efficiently, and accurately.
- Assist in the training of all new Teller/Personal Banker Floaters.
- Complete quality control review of new account work and possibly the work of other staff in retail.
- Attain individual sales and service goals and coach/mentor Personal Bankers in attaining their sales and service goals.
- Assist in answering the telephone and accurately route calls.
- Process a variety of transactions, deposits, cash checks, process loan payments, withdrawals, credit card advances, coin machine transactions, etc.
- Process coin deposits using coin machine and be able to balance it.
- Issue and PIN ATM/Debit Cards as requested.
- Assist with ordering/shipping cash for branch and maintain branch cash levels as outlined in the bank's policy.
- Assist with balancing the vault.
- Provide cash for tellers as needed.
- Assist customers by taking direct consumer loan applications and forwarding them for approval.
- Report facility issues that arise via the Help Desk.
- Serve in the capacity of any Retail Branch position as required.
- Complete all compliance training to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and guidelines as detailed in policies that include, but are not limited to, Fair Lending, Bank Secrecy Act, and other applicable anti-money laundering policies.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required.
High school diploma or equivalent education required.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- 5-7 years of banking experience, customer service, and/or cash handling experience.
- Advanced knowledge of bank products, services, and regulatory compliance as it relates to area of responsibility.
- Ability to apply strong interpersonal, effective listening, problem solving, organizational, and customer/employee relations skills in the performance of all essential job functions.
- Ability to use general office equipment, such as computer, typewriter, phone, fax, copier, calculator, etc., with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Ability to be in continual motion for long periods of time by standing, sitting, walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, reaching, twisting, pushing, and pulling, as well as using repetitive motion of the wrist, elbow, and shoulder.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, with or without the use of interpretive devices.
- Ability to lift and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to travel to all branches, meetings, community functions, etc.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
|| TOP ||